Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Adjustable Height Workstations




On Tuesday, February 9, invited me Inés García, Manuel Altolaguirre Library of Benalmadena, to participate in the reading club that coordinates a number of years. This time it was to talk about my book "The valleys forgotten." I have to say it was a morning to remember the long time. And I have several reasons to feel happy, because I was enriched by comments and criticisms sound, for the interest he had raised his reading, and recalling the emotions that we share fragments. Thanks to Ana, Sensi, Agnes, Cati, Lila, Antonia, Rebecca, Monica ... and other friends and accomplices in reading, for this day so beautiful that you made me go. And congratulations to Agnes for the work being developed so magnificent!

0 comments:

Post a Comment