Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Logitech Notebook Camera

FASCINATION


Ellen Rolli

As a child I was fascinated by high heels. My mother treasured several pairs in her closet. They were of black velvet with open toe heels fat, were very elegant. For weddings are put white leather sandals with high heels and diamantitos. But the ones I liked were the transparent glass-like tale of Cinderella. When my parents went out, I shut myself up in his room and dreamed of ... "was the main character point transformed to the dance. "
lined up my shoes and he proved them, stuffed the toes with socks so that they conformed to my feet, then pulled the trunk my first communion dress of tulle and lace, and I put it above a can-can with long flight. I looked in the mirror perched on those high heels and I felt a real princess.
About midnight, he heard a metallic click of the key in the lock, the steps of my parents up the stairs ... and everything was back to being like the story, but no prince.
TEXT: LOLA BUENDIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment