Monday, June 21, 2010

Grainy Crystals From Skin

News Magazine A magazine that is not

I still find myself messing with some stuff during class time is not enough time to look carefully. When you're short on time, youtube and facebook you think the invention of invention (not going to stop me now, it's just a "say") and what the new technologies is the immediacy and what is now again expired tomorrow. That feeling well I have it with my students who, as I think I have said before, everything that happens is 10 years old ... But even now I do not mess with that, I wanted to give another example to make a presentation, this time of documents: Issuu. Come on, surely this is already expired and I so happy here. The document appears finally as a book, ready to go through the pages that magazine.

I used the notes I give my students in the course of cinema. They are PDF's that I put in moodle, the intention is to take a look at the theoretical part of the relevant item in this case are short and documentaries.


Open publication - Free publishing - More documentary

0 comments:

Post a Comment