Thursday, September 23, 2010

Moen Bathtub Handle Repair

Hongkoñol takes you overweight


.. THREE DAYS AGO (in the doctor's office, not at the airport)

Nurse: Are you overweight . Nurse said ... well ... at close range.

Me: ¿¿¿Excuse me ????? asked back to reality also at gunpoint.

Enf.: Your body mass index exceeds 24 Do you see here? . I said pointing the little screen that to you to pa ra. It is as if he were shielding the gossip that "do not tell me what he says and I do not lie"

Me: Yes, I see, 24.2

Enf.: For this reason, overweight. and showed me a scale as I explained succinctly: normal 20 to 24, then 24 ... overweight. And can you get off the scale.

I (Pensamento): Overweight ... Overweight ¿¿?? It is here that the ass (which I know is not small) in Europe is not so bad. Shit to what wags!

and pulls ... I started to make plans. Okay, I get on the bike the gym one day if, one day, then every other day and I got on the tape and pulling, walking at least an hour. Again try to take away the bread ... and how I like me that jamoncete I have brought my mother's house without a toast with oil? Well, bah ... Reduce dose

... TWO DAYS AGO (office)

Ellen (my favorite Korean office partner and sharer of sweets): Korean Want a cookie?

I (clinging to my taper plant): not

Ellen: But if you liked these right?

I (clinging to my taper plant): Sip ...

Ellen: have a bit of vanilla

I (clinging to my taper plant): Yap ...

Ellen: What you caught there?

Me: A plant taper. A baked potato and a cucumber sad.

Ellen: ¿¿¿¿¿?????

Me: I have soprepeso

Ellen: But that can not be, in many cultures depend more on how you feel and how one is ......

I: Ellen thanks ... but ... nop '(

... YESTERDAY (in the office after eating a boiled egg and cucumber sad)

Annette (German partner wanting weekend): You have something to do now??

Ellen and I at the computer with headphones on: Not really ... Why? Annette

: Today I made the presentation on wine culture in the classroom. She explains taking 5 bottles of the bag. Yes, five, one, two, three, four, five. The kids did not drink much, so ...

I (quitadita helmets and well attentive) Sírvamonos . I say opening one of the binders full of plastic cups;) Yes, I repeat, opening one of filing cabinets full of plastic cups

Annette: I have some potatoes also here to accompany ...

I (Pensamento): Well, I worry about being overweight on Monday, also today I have a Mexican dinner and tomorrow you have to eat moon cake


CHEEEEEERS!

If the overweight is to share cookies with the compilation and a glass of wine with more compis ... Long live the soprepeso Yum Yum Yum (Holy Husband said eating a piece of omelette without giving more importance to my story)
Sea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment