Friday, May 21, 2010

Confirmation Community Service Needed?

A short way to heaven.

was very hot in the boiler, and the charred wrappers Lick Tita and Tuti Frutti chorriadas memories began to not want to live.

Then I went out, luckily it started to rain and I had no umbrella, I needed something refreshing and spicy.
The first bar I went, I was offered this drink, not spicy, but when I did acid about the same effect. I went out and was someone else, much colder and feelings, carrying a briefcase full of children's drawings and color crayons syrup.

I figured all I could paint with those colors, from coconut flan syrup to the feet of the canary. A canary, at first I thought it was odd, because I thought I only had household cage, then followed it with his eyes. At one point I lost it, had stood in the eye of a statue of skull and crossbones, but the minute came up with it all up, as if they had called emergency.

I tried, I tried to follow with his eyes, but had not gone to the eye doctor last week and still had the 2.50 in each eye. The plot more than I could stomach screaming then grabbed a ladder that I found there, a worn marble in the middle.
I went and got a lot but my thighs and my blood was burning oil and spark plugs, so I opted for the elevator, by the way beautiful.

I woke up and did not know if I had slept for 5 minutes or hours, but the lift continued to rise. I decided to stop, wipe the drool and exit.

There was the canary buying white paint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment