Friday, May 21, 2010

What Can I Do To Make My Fingers Skinny

creative writing workshop in Benalmadena



Even with a hangover from Wednesday (celebrate the end of writing workshop with a few drinks), I commented how happy I feel after three months of contact with two groups students who have followed with interest the lessons and my Ramón Alcaraz practical contributions.
A Ramón already know and you know their expertise and efficiency to conduct these workshops. I've released
speaker at this first, and the experience has enriched me. Has been a happy partnership.
Now we must edit a book with all the stories end. Some individuals remain in the Library of Arroyo de la Miel, which has sponsored and made possible this conference.
And above all, I feel great satisfaction in having shared with students emotions, knowledge and experiences. It is good to face workshops.
very contentaaaa Lola!

0 comments:

Post a Comment