Monday, July 12, 2010

Kitchenaid Suppliers Bangkok

Vacation santillana

I think one of those issues where no consensus between Europe and Asia is the theme of the holiday.

Since I am about HK whenever I talk about this with anyone, I get the feeling that finally I just looking the most foolish of my people, "EBLO.

to see as I explain ... again, not exalt.
clear from the outset that my contract has 14 days of annual leave the first from the second year and nothing less than staggering ... 18 days! UAuuu! (And the deals as you want between summer and Christmas)

conversation with a friend or relative European: ready
Friend 1: Well, I'll come to Spain all summer right? Celia
silly: What did all summer? If I have 14 days! (Be patient, it is the time you explain X) ready
Friend 1: But ... If we do not have class
silly Celia: Yeah, but I have days. Amigo
ready 1: Ready For anda
Friend 2: Well, daughter, you will come at Christmas time? Celia
silly: I have no ready 2 days
Friend: But .. these people Christmas does not celebrate anything?
silly and resigned Celia: Yes, but do not give me days (grgrgrgrgrgr)


Asian Conversation with a friend: Friend
stressed: "Jo again on vacation? Celia
stressed: Well, I'm going to Macao by ferry back tomorrow
stressed Friend: Hmmm ... But what if you were in Manila ...? When? Have you recently, no? Celia
stressed: Yep ... Last year, 3 days for a conference, which presented a workshop and between nerves and the short time we had ... I saw nothing, the truth that was to come and kiss the s. .. Amigo
stressed: jo and now again on vacation? Celia
stressed: Well .. no vacation ... We have a meeting tomorrow. What I want is a whole month of disconnection.
stressed Friend: Yeah, right, walks it, as in Europe, you see, you have nothing to do. Celia

stressed: '(Ays. .. nothing to do ... that ... I want nothing to do


What I said in any conversation I turn out badly. Luckily here is the cheapie shusi , cheapie: D Something had to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment